Lexus CT200h Forums banner

FS: Device Holder and Stock Floor Mats

3K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Becca 
#1 ·
Hello,

I have an Electronic Device Holder for sale as well as nearly-new floor mats that came standard with the car. They are black and I used them for about 2 weeks until I got the premium mats. They look brand new.

Let me know if you're interested in either - make offer.

#6 ·
I think they're $100 at the dealer and seem to be selling for $80-90. That seems a little high to me. I'll part with it for $50 +shipping.

Where are you located? I saw some mention of trouble trying to get it across the pond. Also, if you're interested, PM me, so I can respond faster.

Doug

#5 ·
Here's a post I made when I got them.

http://www.ct200hforum.com/forum/lexus-ct200h-appearance-body/117625-premium-floor-mats.html

I was having problems with the stock ones bunching up around the brake and accelerator pedals, despite the fact they were anchored correctly. The dealer and the corporate rep were very sympathetic (I bought one of the very first CTs in our area) and they comped me the premium mats.

I don't know if they're worth $200, but they are significantly thicker than the stock mats and very well constructed.

#4 ·
They're significantly thicker, but unless you need the interior more luxurious or you drive barefoot, it's not a $200 premium difference.

#7 ·
Doug,

For $50.00 + shipping I would like to buy this Electronic Device Holder from you. I live in Europe but my sister lives in Tampa and you could ship it to her. She is coming to visit in a couple a weeks and she could bring this holder with her. Do you have a Paypal account so that I send you the funds?

Greetz,
Becca

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.