Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello:

For sale is a new OEM style replacement steering wheel for your CT200H.

This steering wheels are brand new in packaging and can either be locally picked up or shipped.

This steering wheel reuses all the original buttons, etc from your old oem steering wheel, so you will still retain all the same functionality; while also accomplishing a more sporty and luxurious look and feel to your ct200h.

ASKING $550.00 SHIPPED VIA FEDEX W/ INSURANCE AND DELIVERY CONFIRMATION (TRACKING NUMBER) / PAYPAL TO THE LOWER 48 STATES
*ALASKA, PUERTO RICO, AND HAWAII WILL HAVE A SURCHARGE*

FOR LOCAL PICK UP; PLEASE PM ME.

STOCK (FOR REFERENCE)

BLACK CARBON

SILVER TRIM

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What about the air bag? You want to be careful playing around with that thing or you can do yourself a harm.
Hello,

The steering wheel reuses the OEM air bag. The OEM air bag will still functon like normal :) . To do the install you must first disconnect the battery to avoid any potential air bag errors. The installation is very straight forward.

This steering wheel replacement is very popular for the IS250, 350 and F.

You can follow the install video from the IS250/350/F . The installation procedure is very similar

I can ship internationally aswell, please contact me for a shipping quote.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Yeap, I already put this in the my car, it grips so much better, and it looks alot more oem then stock. I have the silver trim so it fits my car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts