Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys,

Me and my buddies (Team TDS) were lucky enough to be selected as a finalist in this years Scion Tuner Challenge (Canada). As I had just bought a CT200h at the time I came up with the idea to customize the Scion tC with the CT200h front bumper. As an added touch I wanted to put a lip on it.

I had to order a few to make it cost effective for the tuner challenge and now I have some extras for sale. The lips are made of fiberglass and fit the factory CT200h bumper perfectly.

I am not a vendor and have no plans to continue selling these after the extras are sold. Please PM\Email me for a shipping quote. Selling for $250. Members in the Greater Toronto Area can arrange for pickup.

PM me or email at boele[email protected]

Thanks for looking!

Arthur

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
That's one good looking lip. I've always been a fan of the tC. Wonder if anyone will make their grill one piece like that as well, like the flowing design (without insert over top of grill).

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Guys,

Shipping quotes via UPS is ranging between 195 and 250 to the US. To get these moving I'm going to split the shipping with you. So price is now $500 shipped.

Thanks,
Arthur

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi Boeleni! may i ask for the exact picture of the lip itself only? and is it painted already? what color if i may know? thanks!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Finally have some pics of a raw lip. Now selling for $250 + shipping.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts