Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi..
I maybe asking the same question as someone else already did.
Owned 2011 stock. Thinking of adding front lips to protect (at least) my front bumper. Any suggestion apart from TOM's or TRD brand? Kinda expensive on both brands. Maybe can share me the link? TIA..

·
Registered
13' CT with 17' F Sport Rear
89 Posts
Hi..
I maybe asking the same question as someone else already did.
Owned 2011 stock. Thinking of adding front lips to protect (at least) my front bumper. Any suggestion apart from TOM's or TRD brand? Kinda expensive on both brands. Maybe can share me the link? TIA..
I have a skipper jdm front lip for sale. Let me know if you are interested, fits 2010-2013. It’s on the forum.

·
Registered
2016 Blue Lexus CT200h F-Sport
151 Posts
But if you add more material (plastic, rubber, whatever) to the bottom of the bumper, then you have reduced your ground clearance even more, and you will scrape and rub even more...?

·
Registered
2015 eminent white pearl
329 Posts
But if you add more material (plastic, rubber, whatever) to the bottom of the bumper, then you have reduced your ground clearance even more, and you will scrape and rub even more...?
theyre kind of a consumable item. Its way cheaper for me to replace mine every few years than to get a new bumper and have it painted.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
theyre kind of a consumable item. Its way cheaper for me to replace mine every few years than to get a new bumper and have it painted.
Yup.. Agreed on that.. Its totally costly whenever i need to repaint the bumper or changed it. At least by adding lips/skirts, its cheaper and protect the bumper. Mine too is badly designed driveway.

·
Registered
2015 eminent white pearl
329 Posts
Yup.. Agreed on that.. Its totally costly whenever i need to repaint the bumper or changed it. At least by adding lips/skirts, its cheaper and protect the bumper. Mine too is badly designed driveway.
Yep, even if I go in/out cockeyed it was rubbing the lower corners of my bumper. I just needed a barrier that will gradually wear and keep the drive way off my actual bumper. I got some universal ones and modded them to use the bolts for the air dam. They were like 20 bucks and made of abs plastic. Wasnt going for any aero gains, just for protection against curbs and driveway.

·
Registered
13' CT with 17' F Sport Rear
89 Posts
Got the pics already as stated in the forum. Nice. How much are u selling it? Mine is stock 2011 bumper. Will it fit?
500, will fit both f sport and non f sport bumper. Brand new. Cost 1k from Japan. Already painted pearl white. Can ship outside of USA. Buyers pay shipping.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts