Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Check this out: http://vipautosalon.com/store/index.php/lexon-ct-200h-front-lip-spoiler

I
'm looking to get some sort of lower bumper protector... I've been thinking that a splitter/spoiler would be a cheap solution so this doesnt really fit that requirement but it looks kinda cool.
IMO it doesn't stand a chance selling many at $699 only to be heavily scratched up on dips and parking curbs. I wouldn't install it if it was given to me free. If you were confident of never hitting a curb and can avoid big dips, it looks pretty nice. :p

·
Registered
7 Posts
I love the Lexon front lip!

IMO it doesn't stand a chance selling many at $699 only to be heavily scratched up on dips and parking curbs. I wouldn't install it if it was given to me free. If you were confident of never hitting a curb and can avoid big dips, it looks pretty nice. :p
I am confident of never hitting a curb and avoiding big dips with my CT regardless. And its my daily driver. I wouldn't want my stock bumper to get banged up either. This lip doesn't hang much lower than the bumper does anyway..

This lip is meant to improve the look of your car. If you need some sort of bumper protection, then I would look at something else. If you are lowered and scrape here and there, that is just the price you pay. But if you are not lowered and you bang up your front bumper, then being a more cautious driver should do the trick.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I started to pull out my local Arby's the other day. The transition looked like it was going to cause some damage. I went the other way. However, what if I would have taken that transition at a normal speed and it did scrape. Could I contact the city, who is responsible for the transition, and require them to pay for the damage? If they don't fix potholes, you can make the city pay for a damaged rim or tire.

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

·
Registered
193 Posts
My friend has Modellista rep front lips for sale. Pm me

1 - 7 of 7 Posts