Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm in the market for a nice front or front and rear lip kit if the price is right.

I've been searching, but the only ones I found are:

1.) vipautosalon's Tom's lip aero kit ($620) still expensive for a lip, but more reasonable than #2

2.) arkym's carbon fiber lip kit ($850) wayyyyy expensive for a bumper lip

I see the VIS on which is around $500 but that is a replica probably made of fiberglass that fits like ***...

Oh yeah, those are for INDIVIDUAL LIPS. A full set will put you back $2,000+
Any more out there???

Replicas are fine as long as they are ABS plastic, polypropelyne, Carbon Fiber, or FRP

***I have my mind pretty much set on the Tom's rear lip/diffuser kit. Just need an option for the front and any new info/links

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Really???

No one replied to this thread? At least comment on something...

Well, since I got no feedback from this forum I just bit the bullet and bought the authentic Tom's CT 200h full aero lip kit. Set me back a pretty penny, but at least I know:

1.) I'm one of the few who owns an authentic set (so hard to find and source from Japan)

2.) It was brand new imported from Japan in original packaging with all original gaskets/hardware/instructions

3.) I'm rest assured it's going to fit perfectly, other than knockoffs/replicas

If anyone's wondering, I got it from vipautosalon.com

But I just realized this imported kit was all in Japanese. Can't read Japanese.

And the end product will look like this, except in Starfire Pearl:

http://vipautosalon.com/store/index...1-present-zwa10-1/toms-ct-200h-aero-parts-set

·
Registered
54 Posts
Let us know how hard it was to install when your done. How much lower is the lip going to be from the standard front end. I am always worried about hitting the parking stop with the front end,

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I have the whole complete kit. Installed the rear lip not too long ago. Just took a pic, but its dark and you can't really see the black finned diffuser, but you get the idea:

Also a pic I snagged at work:

Gloss Black roof FTW

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^^^Congrats on winning CT of the month

Dont trip!!! I'll get a proper shoot and crisp pics for this coming up CT of the month...

·
Registered
193 Posts
My friend has Modellista rep front lips for sale. PM me for more info.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Wow! That's a freaking solid CT you got there, I see u have an F-sport, so it just goes over the stock bumper? I really really wanna get one now :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have the whole complete kit. Installed the rear lip not too long ago. Just took a pic, but its dark and you can't really see the black finned diffuser, but you get the idea:

Also a pic I snagged at work:

Gloss Black roof FTW
Hey man I know the thread is older but would you mind sending in a new round of pics with the aero kit on? I can’t view any of the pics previously posted

1 - 12 of 12 Posts