Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
My 2014 ct had an accident last april and it s now fixed but... I noticed that a piece was missing from under the front bumper and one in front of the right wheel.
The one on the right has been ordered and installed this week but they say (dealer too) there's no plastic under the front bumper( similar to ones in front of the wheels, but the width of the bumper)

Did i dream of that or this part never existed on the ct?

I had a 2007 civic coupe and it had it.
Could this be the memory i have or there is one in the ct?
The same as the picture attached

Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
I don't think there is a piece you said about under the front bumper.

This is parts break out for front bumper

This is parts break out for under cover

The plastic piece under the fender liner in front of the wheel I am guessing is the circled one. Mine had one missing and ordered it myself, dealer at my area had no clue about this little wind deflector either.

Attachments

·
Registered
635 Posts
There should definitely be a rubber front "spoiler" under the bumper. If that's what your missing then make them put it back on.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't think there is a piece you said about under the front bumper.

This is parts break out for front bumper

This is parts break out for under cover

The plastic piece under the fender liner in front of the wheel I am guessing is the circled one. Mine had one missing and ordered it myself, dealer at my area had no clue about this little wind deflector either.

Thanks

Now i have both deflecters in front of each wheel(body shop forgot to order the one missing) .

I was under the car while the guy was inspecting for the deflecters and i could see scratches on the plastic cover under the radiator. It confirms there was no deflector under the front bumper.

Thanks again for your time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts