Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, I just purchased a 2012 in ultrasonic blue F sport (love it!) but looking to replace both emblems. Can anyone advise of Ebay listings of chrome/black badges, front and rear, that will fit this car?? I've found a couple but want to be sure before I order. Thanks so much!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm looking for a front emblem for a '13. The best deal seems to be from the Emirates on ebay for about $70 shipped. I'm always purchased from Belle Lexus on ebay, ussually for the best prices in the USA, less risky imo. Mine has a crack, I still just can't bring myself to spend this much on a piece of plastic. LEXUS OEM FACTORY FRONT GRILL EMBLEM 2011-2013 CT200H ( WITHOUT PRE-CRASH ) | eBay Email them before you buy, they are very helpful, but may be understaffed right now.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm looking for a front emblem for a '13. The best deal seems to be from the Emirates on ebay for about $70 shipped. I'm always purchased from Belle Lexus on ebay, ussually for the best prices in the USA, less risky imo. Mine has a crack, I still just can't bring myself to spend this much on a piece of plastic. LEXUS OEM FACTORY FRONT GRILL EMBLEM 2011-2013 CT200H ( WITHOUT PRE-CRASH ) | eBay Email them before you buy, they are very helpful, but may be understaffed right now.
Thanks for your reply! I wound up ordering a front hybrid badge from a UK seller on ebay, deciding just to stick to the original hybrid badge for now as only the front badge on my car needed replacing. The cost was approx $100 cad with shipping so I figure that's about average for an OEM badge. And since my car is this awesome blue, the hybrid badge does match it. :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks for your reply! I wound up ordering a front hybrid badge from a UK seller on ebay, deciding just to stick to the original hybrid badge for now as only the front badge on my car needed replacing. The cost was approx $100 cad with shipping so I figure that's about average for an OEM badge. And since my car is this awesome blue, the hybrid badge does match it. :)
Update us on how it looks! Welcome

1 - 4 of 4 Posts