Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there,

I just upgraded from a 2000 GS300 to a new 2013 CT200h. I've been eyeballing these little guys for a long time and this past weekend one found its way to us. I had my GS for 13 years, the car was a rock solid beast and took everything I threw at it, and more. Tho I think I'll enjoy the CT a bit more. My round trip commute every day is 16 miles, so I expect I'll be able to make a tank of gas last forever.

So what'd I get?

2013 CT200h in Nebula Grey
backup camera
nav
premium sound
sunroof

After just a day I must say it's my new favorite toy. I'm not even missing my GS at all.

I'm totally down to mod it, and am going to do a tint job and then upgrade the interior lights first. However I'm not finding anyone that sells an interior light mod kit in either red or blue, so if anyone has a suggestion I'd love to hear it.

Otherwise really looking forward to checking out the site and seeing what good info on the CT is here. :)

cdp

·
Registered
383 Posts
welcome to the forum.
As for light mods, are you wanting to replace the interior lights with red/blue led lights or just add accent lighting (like under the seats, footwells, etc...)? I did the accent lighting; grabbed 3 meter reels of red and blue led strip lights, cut them down and put them in various places. I tied them into the lighting of the roof console led lights (red and blue lights that shine down to the cup holders).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As for light mods, are you wanting to replace the interior lights with red/blue led lights or just add accent lighting (like under the seats, footwells, etc...)? I did the accent lighting; grabbed 3 meter reels of red and blue led strip lights, cut them down and put them in various places. I tied them into the lighting of the roof console led lights (red and blue lights that shine down to the cup holders).
I'm just looking to start with the accent lighting. I did read your writeup on installing all of the accent lighting and I must say, it's very impressive. A bit beyond my skill level, but my hat off to you for an excellent and impressive job.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts