Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
I had an EVO IX. For the commute, I must admit that I wasn't even using 20% of the car's capabilities, so I don't really miss it. Once in a while though, when I'm trying to make a turn out of a parking lot and into brisk traffic. That's when I miss my EVO.

·
Registered
383 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
I'm trying to not leave the motorcycle home too much but with a girlfriend and a new job (I just graduated) that I have to dress up for, it gets harder and harder to ride it like I used to.
I've rode with a suit under an Aerostich suit. Can't do that when it's hot/humid though... Other than that, casual Fridays and any weekend work.

I've got a 3 and 5 year old, so the wife gets weird whenever I get the itch to ride. I've settled on getting an occasional ride in early AM during the weekends (5am - 7am).

·
Registered
180 Posts

Have you done anything to your CT??

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Curt Hitch and Swagman rack for my mountain biking adventures:

Made myself a polished aluminum shift selector knob by re-drilling and tapping a fancy cabinet knob:

Added a backup cam with a Gentex Mirror / monitor:

Made a GM cargo / trunk organizer fit (also a good home for the trunk monkey):

Folds flat too:

That's about it so far. Since I wired up the backup camera myself, I've been toying with the idea of putting in some kind of over ride switch coupled with a relay to bypass the Reverse light trigger of the camera/mirror. That way, I can make it go on with a flick of a switch.

·
Registered
180 Posts
those are some nice mods...nice job with the backup camera...do you pull anything with your CT or do you just put the bikes on it?

I want to pull my motorcycle but idk if I can.
I have not pulled my trailer with the CT. Just the bike rack at this moment. I have my Expedition for towing.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I need to see what I can do because the CT is my only car as of now.
Seen lots of Prius's tow stuff. Should not be a problem. Good thing about the CT is that Curt makes a plug and play light controller kit that connects in between your rear lighting plugs.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts