Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a decent deal on a 2011 ct200 with 28k miles in it. What kind of mpg I should expect really on the ct? Any issues with 2011 owners complaining about anything in particular that I should be worry about??

Thanks a lot guys!

Hopefully I will be joining the ct club in the next couple of days

·
Registered
80 Posts
Driving conservatively I get 46-48 mpg. Driving fairly aggressively I'm still at 40-42 mpg.

Love the car, handles well but accelerates SLOW. Haven't experienced in the winter but assume with front wheel drive it won't be too bad. I switched for an infinity g37x all wheel drive and am very happy so far. The gas savings $$ is amazing and with the HID upgrade the ct is a great car.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
383 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I've been getting around 46mpg just regular driving (I'm not aggressive when I drive) keeping it in Normal mode. I think the biggest complaints are rattle noises from the interior and wanting more power.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the info guys. I drive the ct like 18 months ago at the dealer and the only reason I didn't buy it back then was the lack of power!

I got a minor setback today, got a call from the dealer saying the had a potential buyer for the flying from indiana on thursday so I will have to wait and see if this guy shows up from indiana to florida just to buy the car a wanted... lol anyway I'm pretty sure another good deal will show up pretty soon.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
finally bought the ct200h today, end up buying a 2011 certified pre-owned from JM lexus in Florida. The service was great at the dealer! also extended the warranty to 5 years and 100k miles just in case... so far I'm happy!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts