Lexus CT200h Forums banner

Free Amenities package

9K views 32 replies 13 participants last post by  Bill Broderick 
#1 ·
For those of you taking delivery after July 1st, be sure to ask your dealer for the free amenities package! Lexus is giving it away for free since we have had to wait so long to take delivery of the Car. It isnt huge, one free year of XM Sat radio and some sort of 'goodie bag' is what I was told but free is free.

They have to sign you up though to get it so if you are awaiting delivery make sure you have your salesperson sign you up for it.

Get mine next week! Quite excited!

#4 ·
Of course they give the XM for a year, the quality of the reception and sound quality is horrendous!

#6 ·
Pretty sure I only received 3 months?

#11 ·
Not here. I think their gift to us is actually being able to physically be in a CT, given the high demand and backorders and former earthquake crisis, no? :D I'm good with just that!

#14 ·
Heres the official letter I got in the mail after my salesman registered me.

Thank you for your continued patience in taking delivery of your Lexus CT.

We're working diligently with Scottsdale Lexus to get you your new vehicle as quickly as possible.

To show our appreciation, we would like to offer you one of the following amenities at no cost:

a) An additional one-year subscription to XM Satellite Radio so you can continue enjoying over 200 stations, including music, news, sports and much more. This is on top of the 90-day trial included with every new Lexus.

b) An additional one-year subscription to Safety Connect (and Lexus Enform, for vehicles equipped with Navigation) which is an added safety net to help ensure you receive the quick response and care needed in an emergency. Services include: Roadside Assistance, Emergency Assistance Button, Stolen vehicle Locator and Automatic Collision Notification. This subscription is on top of the one-year trial included with every new Lexus.

The choice is yours. When you have made your decision, please let your dealer know which one of these great subscriptions you would like extended for a year, at no cost to you

Once Again, thank you for your patience as we pursue the perfect Lexus for you

Sincerely
Mark Templin
Group Vice President and General Manager

#22 ·
Heres the official letter I got in the mail after my salesman registered me.

Thank you for your continued patience in taking delivery of your Lexus CT.

We're working diligently with Scottsdale Lexus to get you your new vehicle as quickly as possible.

To show our appreciation, we would like to offer you one of the following amenities at no cost:

a) An additional one-year subscription to XM Satellite Radio so you can continue enjoying over 200 stations, including music, news, sports and much more. This is on top of the 90-day trial included with every new Lexus.

b) An additional one-year subscription to Safety Connect (and Lexus Enform, for vehicles equipped with Navigation) which is an added safety net to help ensure you receive the quick response and care needed in an emergency. Services include: Roadside Assistance, Emergency Assistance Button, Stolen vehicle Locator and Automatic Collision Notification. This subscription is on top of the one-year trial included with every new Lexus.

The choice is yours. When you have made your decision, please let your dealer know which one of these great subscriptions you would like extended for a year, at no cost to you

Once Again, thank you for your patience as we pursue the perfect Lexus for you

Sincerely
Mark Templin
Group Vice President and General Manager

Wow, looks good!
My 3 month trial XM just ended (yes, I was lucky enough to get my car pre-quake), and just signed up for their services this weekend!

I wonder if they'll offer me anything...

#17 ·
I can confirm that the amenities package that WhtCnBrwnDo4U has reported does indeed exist (at least on Long Island it does). A little while ago, I left my salesman a voice mail telling him what I had read about and asking him to check it out for me. A few minutes later he called back and said "You ruined the surprise".

Since I'm transferring my existing annual XM contract over to the new car, as well as the fact that Safety Connect/Lexus Enform costs twice as much as XM (even more if you call XM and negotiate with them), I'm taking the extra year of Safety Connect/Lexus Enform.

Thank you very much WhtCnBrwnDo4U.

#20 · (Edited)
No. I don't need the letter anymore. Thanks.

The combination of Safety Connect and Lexus Enform is $265 for an extra year. I know that there are multi-year subscriptions. I don't know if there are any discounts for a multi-year subscription or not.

If you only want Safety Connect, the price is $140 per year (same as above with regard to multi-year).

You can't get Enform without Safety Connect, but you can get Safety Connect without Enform.

Enform webpage

#21 · (Edited)
Our sales person acknowledged that the program exists and is "looking into" if we qualify for the Enform/XM bonus. We put our deposit down ~March 23rd and took delivery yesterday.

If that doesn't qualify as having been patient in waiting for our CT I don't know what does and I'm going to be really pissed. How much longer than the 16 weeks (and 2 days if I was counting!) we waited does it take to qualify?!?

p.s. Dropped you a PM...email me a copy of your letter please?

#25 ·
The phone dock comes with the car. My salesman said that the remote covers is a gift from the dealership, not from Lexus (don't know if that's true or not).

The amenities package is a choice of an extra year of XM or an extra year of Safety Connect (and Lexus Enform if you got the Nav Package). The dealership had to sign you up for this amenities package. If they didn't do so prior to your taking possession, I don't know whether they can do so after the fact or not.

When I picked my car up on Thursday, I told the salesman that I wanted Enform, since I'm already transferring my annual XM subscription to the new car. When he tried to update my subscription to 2 years, he was unable to do so and told me that it said that a manager had to do it. Since no managers were available at the time, he said that he's have one of them take care of it as soon as possible. My account is still showing up as expiring in 2012. So I guess that it hasn't been updated yet. If it doesn't get updated to 2013 by the end of next week, I'll give them a call.

#27 ·
So we DON'T get the bonus package. Our dealer said that the package is only being given to those who did not have their name ASSIGNED to a car by July 1st and since we agreed to a car and had our name assigned to it in June we don't get it...even though we didn't take delivery until the car arrived mid-July. :mad:

They said they were very sorry and told us they'd give us a free detailing of the car at a later date of our choosing as a way of apologizing.

The detailing will be nice but I admit that I'm still pissed that they decided to play date/detail games on the bonus.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.