Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you taking delivery after July 1st, be sure to ask your dealer for the free amenities package! Lexus is giving it away for free since we have had to wait so long to take delivery of the Car. It isnt huge, one free year of XM Sat radio and some sort of 'goodie bag' is what I was told but free is free.

They have to sign you up though to get it so if you are awaiting delivery make sure you have your salesperson sign you up for it.

Get mine next week! Quite excited!

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Of course they give the XM for a year, the quality of the reception and sound quality is horrendous!

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Pretty sure I only received 3 months?

·
Registered
516 Posts
Xm satellite

I think it's only 90 days.
It is only 90 days...all you have to do when the 90 days are up is call the retention dept at XM and tell them thanks for the free 90 days but I'd like to cancel...that's the key word they hear..."CANCEL"...then, they will put you on hold and come back on with some sort of special deal. I had just renewed my XM in my leased Buick Enclave in May for 1 year...it worked for me...they offered me a year at half off...I think I paid like $74 for a one year subscription. And, on top of that, when I got the Lexus, my dealer up in Massachusetts activated my 90 day FREE subscription...when I called XM, I told them to start my 1 year paid subscription after the 90 day FREE one was up...again, they didn't want to do it so I said "CANCEL" my FREE subscription and my paid one...and, they said they would do it...so, it works...they hate losing customers in a huge way.

·
Registered
255 Posts
90 days on XM and 1 year on Lexus Enform and Safety Connect.

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
has anyone tried writing to Lexus HQ about a gift for ALL CT owners? :)
Not here. I think their gift to us is actually being able to physically be in a CT, given the high demand and backorders and former earthquake crisis, no? :D I'm good with just that!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Is there any documentation on this amenities package? I'm picking my car up on Thursday. If there is something that I'm eligible for, I certainly want to ask for it. However, it would be easier to do so if there was something in writing that I could give to the dealer at the same time.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Heres the official letter I got in the mail after my salesman registered me.

Thank you for your continued patience in taking delivery of your Lexus CT.

We're working diligently with Scottsdale Lexus to get you your new vehicle as quickly as possible.

To show our appreciation, we would like to offer you one of the following amenities at no cost:

a) An additional one-year subscription to XM Satellite Radio so you can continue enjoying over 200 stations, including music, news, sports and much more. This is on top of the 90-day trial included with every new Lexus.

b) An additional one-year subscription to Safety Connect (and Lexus Enform, for vehicles equipped with Navigation) which is an added safety net to help ensure you receive the quick response and care needed in an emergency. Services include: Roadside Assistance, Emergency Assistance Button, Stolen vehicle Locator and Automatic Collision Notification. This subscription is on top of the one-year trial included with every new Lexus.

The choice is yours. When you have made your decision, please let your dealer know which one of these great subscriptions you would like extended for a year, at no cost to you

Once Again, thank you for your patience as we pursue the perfect Lexus for you

Sincerely
Mark Templin
Group Vice President and General Manager

·
Registered
130 Posts
I can confirm that the amenities package that WhtCnBrwnDo4U has reported does indeed exist (at least on Long Island it does). A little while ago, I left my salesman a voice mail telling him what I had read about and asking him to check it out for me. A few minutes later he called back and said "You ruined the surprise".

Since I'm transferring my existing annual XM contract over to the new car, as well as the fact that Safety Connect/Lexus Enform costs twice as much as XM (even more if you call XM and negotiate with them), I'm taking the extra year of Safety Connect/Lexus Enform.

Thank you very much WhtCnBrwnDo4U.

·
Registered
130 Posts
np! You dont need the letter then Im assuming?

How much is the lexus Enform anyhow?
No. I don't need the letter anymore. Thanks.

The combination of Safety Connect and Lexus Enform is $265 for an extra year. I know that there are multi-year subscriptions. I don't know if there are any discounts for a multi-year subscription or not.

If you only want Safety Connect, the price is $140 per year (same as above with regard to multi-year).

You can't get Enform without Safety Connect, but you can get Safety Connect without Enform.

Enform webpage

1 - 20 of 33 Posts