Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was unloading my sons lacrosse bag tonight and as I took it out...lifting it over the net...I heard this plastic thing hit the ground outside the car...it was this clip in the pictures...not sure what it is...maybe it came off of the cargo net and is used to clip it together...really not sure...anyone know what this is?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
Doesn't do anything just clips on cargo net. Middle of top bungee that runs from side to side.

·
Registered
842 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Yes! But actually I think the $280 (or something like that) was for the accessory pkg... cargo net was part of it. Don't remember what else was in it. Every single CT Premium has that pkg from all the dealers around here.

Found it.. it is for cargo net, cargo mat, and wheel locks... and DON'T tell me how much the cargo mat and wheel locks are at Sewell! I don't want to know how much I overpaid. ;)

·
Registered
352 Posts
Found it.. it is for cargo net, cargo mat, and wheel locks... and DON'T tell me how much the cargo mat and wheel locks are at Sewell! I don't want to know how much I overpaid. ;)
Besides those 3 things, it comes with 2 leather fob cases.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Besides those 3 things, it comes with 2 leather fob cases.
Well, what the heck! Well worth the price then. I honestly have no idea what the different packages actually cost me. I negotiated a price for the car that I liked and considered it worth it. But I guess I never had that package because I had no cargo net, although my salesman got me one for free and mailed it to me. But I did have wheel locks and leather fobs, but no cargo mat. I think the FSport might be configured a little bit differently.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks Audi...thank goodness I didn't lose that clip...don't know what I would have done had I forgot it was an original Lexus accessory that I overpaid for...lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts