Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These do work with slight modification of the screw holes on The bottom are moved up some.

I also recommend this

Make sure you put.this behind the speaker bracket as there is small air gaps and behind the speaker. You pull the small tabs out to make the 6.5 fit correctly its easy.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I need to start upgrading even though I have the "nice" stereo, haha. Did you update anything else?
Yea working on it as we speak

I'll sound deaden later I cant afford it atm
Adding a xs power d5100 tomorrow but my voltmeter on cig port always show 14.2 14.3 so idk inverter must be like really efficient or very fast charging or I'm pulling power somehow from the hybrid battery. I'm running a zapco dc1100.1 amp its probably rated closer to 1500rms on the stock battery but no dimming so I'm lost at words. This is my temp system dynaudio esotec and zapco dc amps Image dynamics idq12. I'll eventually go all zapco ap amps and there newest processor as well as dynaudio esotar2 I used to run those years ago.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nice setup so far! I'm about to start my own install soon. You're really connected to just the stock battery and the voltage is stable?! My amps will be putting out 1800-2000 rms and I was worried about the electrical.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts