Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all know Lexus grey out almost all navi functions while car-in-motion. It only left couple basic function for drivers to select. Today, I tried to download eDestination while driving. Of course it works like charm, but It only let me view and select on page ONE. It grey out the scroll up/down buttons. So if you have more than 5 saved destinations you are not able to see next page. What a crazy design. Errr

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

·
Registered
609 Posts
Oh wow really? :p I have only tested eDestinations and so I only got like 2 or 3 entries. This is so stupid. You can do all those click to get to page 1 and it is too "dangerous" to click to page 2+? The same thing with the phone book. It is too dangerous to get to a contact in phone book but if you have it in your speed dial, it is okay! There are only a few things my BMW are better than the Lexus and no control lockout is one of them.

·
Registered
34 Posts
It's the same if your browsing music folders on a USB drive. I've found that while in USB mode and in motion, I can use the disc next/previous buttons on the dash to advance to the next set of 5 folders.

Sent from my iPad using AG Free

·
Registered
371 Posts
Mother Lexus is there to care and protect you in her loving arms.... it's for your own good and she knows best. :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts