Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I know the Lexus CT200h LL 2012 doesn't come with follow me home lights out of the factory ( At least in Europe they don't)
Does anyone know which module controls the follow me home module. And if it would be possible to order one / get one from a salvaged car, to swap it so my car would have that feature to. Or are the connectors changed on the newer models?

Thanks,

Sven
(Sorry for my bad English)

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LL does mean luxury line to me, the most expensive car that is available in The Netherlands. (with the most options.)
The timer setting is on the longest time, The time setting only works for the welcome lights. ( like the lights under the mirror and the lights inside the car.)
The are various forums (In dutch) where they say it's a US only option. also I've never seen an pre-facelift CT with follow me home. But when I got my loan car from the garage whilst mine was in for service I got a 2018 F-sport wich had the feature of follow me home. So that's why I asked if I can replace the light control module.

· Registered
42 Posts
Mine keeps the lights on until i open the drivers door. Pretty useless. I have EU model with LED headlights (Norway)

· Registered
40 Posts
Yeah, so I don't know about the module asked about by Sven. Sorry. But for the US cars, it is in fact a setting available in even the non-LL models. Here is the page of the manual that describes it. David, if you don't have it set for the minimum time of 7.5 seconds, the headlights do go off as soon as the driver opens his door (but not if a passengers opens theirs). If you set it for non-zero time, however, then the headlights stay on for the time you picked. I tried it and it works that way. You can do the same with the interior lights, BTW.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.