Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On cold mornings the windows are fogged up on the outside. On my other Lexus just opening and then closing the window cleaned it off but on the CT200 this doesn't clear it so I end up having to clean the windows manually. Has anyone else had this problem or know of a fix ?

·
Registered
200 Posts
I've had no issues thus far...

TIP: Set temperature to at least 75 degrees, make sure your turn on FRONT & REAR DEFROSTER...and A/C ON...it will clear...

·
Registered
195 Posts
Ive had this happened to me. One day it was raining and my windshield fogged up to a point where I couldn't even drive anymore. I couldn't see anything but luckily I was inside a parking lot and drove slow by looking out of my side windows. It was scary

·
Registered
251 Posts
I learned this quickly with my 1987 Camry

For American-made cars... when we turn on "Defrost..." , AC WILL automatically kick on.... I know my MB would do the same

and this is not the case with my '87 Camry and I think it's still true with current Toyota cars... that means we have to turn on AC. I don't know about other Japanese cars like Honda, Mazda or Nissan

·
Registered
246 Posts
it happens to my other cars too, but i think if you just turn on the air circulation, no need to press A/C on or the windshield defroster, the fog will clear out in time.

sometimes i turn off the air circulation to save gas and power, but the window fogs up i just turn it on for like 5 mins

1 - 5 of 5 Posts