Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

I didn't realize that my foglights no longer turns on for my F Sport. They were working a few weeks ago so I'm not sure what's causing the issue. When I turn the switch on you can hear it click over and the light on the dashboard indicates that they're on, but when you go outside to look they're not on at all.

Also it might be a dumb question, but are the rear fogs on the F Sport functional or are they just reflectors?

I've yet to check the fuse, but if not the fuses what else could it be that will cause all of the foglights to not work?

·
Super Moderator
2016 Blue Lexus CT200h F-Sport
430 Posts
There are no rear fog lights on the CT. The red reflectors in the bumper are just reflectors and are not electrified.
You could check the fuse, but also the wiring behind the bumper. Maybe both lightsbulbs are burned out.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi all,

I didn't realize that my foglights no longer turns on for my F Sport. They were working a few weeks ago so I'm not sure what's causing the issue. When I turn the switch on you can hear it click over and the light on the dashboard indicates that they're on, but when you go outside to look they're not on at all.

Also it might be a dumb question, but are the rear fogs on the F Sport functional or are they just reflectors?

I've yet to check the fuse, but if not the fuses what else could it be that will cause all of the foglights to not work?
It's most likely that your bulb is burnt out. I had the exact same problem. Also, if one bulb is burnt out it will make the other one not work as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts