Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if it was possible to fit an average sized adult bicycle inside the back of the car with the rear seats folded down.

I do not yet own a CT (waiting for the 2014 model) nor a bicycle, but was just curious if it was possible and if anyone has done it themselves. I'm too short to fool with getting a bike on the roof of a car, and generally do not like bicycle racks, so I was just wondering if I could fit one inside.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Have a CT 2012. Put front passenger seat all the way forward. Put in bike front wheel first and angle towards space created by front seat all the way forward. My large size road bike lays flat!

·
Registered
134 Posts
See above; or remove the front wheel from the bike (not the car) and no problem. I fit two road bikes in the back, along with luggage, without any issues, with the front wheels removed, and it doesn't impact the passenger seat.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Unless it's a road bike or beach cruiser, why would anyone want to put a mountain bike in their car?

After a nice ride in the mud and muck (shared trails - with horses), the last thing I would like in my car would be my mountain bike.

I use a hitch rack:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts