Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELLO ALL

I HAVE JUST RE-FILLED MY FIRST GAS TANK ON CT. THE AVERAGE MILEAGE I GOT OUT OF MY CT IS 41.20 MILES

Not bad. Considering from other threads- it takes upto 500-1000 miles to actually start getting a better mileage - ie. in 44+

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Kind of weird to fill up and not spend much more than $30, isn't it? Car can get higher than that with little miles. I hit 53 MPG on my 40 mile ride from the dealership when I picked my car up. It's all about your driving style, acceleration and speed.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I pick up mine 2 weeks ago. I drove it for awhile and got 44 on my first tank - ALTHOUGH - I find I can get in the 50 pretty easily if I try to drive easy. My wife drives it 75% more than I do. Together we have been getting 46... (she has a lead foot and likes the SPORT mode...). I only have 900 miles on it so far. Eithway its better than the 20 I get on my Highlander.

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
LOL, I have mostly freeway on my driving and can easily go 75-80. So just for the heck of it I set the cruise control on 60 mph and the mpg kept climbing and climbing -- ending up at 46.2 mpg :)

At 75-80 I get about 41 so how fast you go makes a difference, mine is just starting to loosen up with 5,000 miles on the odometer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.