Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Lexus CT200h Business Line Pro , 2011, Tungsten Pearl
57 Posts
Looks good(y)
Was my first mod too, did mine a few weeks ago and not only is it brighter, it looks so much better now too.

Are you going to do led for licenseplate and puddlelights too?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks good(y)
Was my first mod too, did mine a few weeks ago and not only is it brighter, it looks so much better now too.

Are you going to do led for licenseplate and puddlelights too?
Thanks! Yea definitely gives it a more modern feel. License is already done, just did the headlights and fogs this mornings. Puddles are the last ones left now

·
Registered
2016 Lexus CT200h F-Sport
2 Posts
I grabbed all the LEDs in my vehicle from the following companies:

VLEDs (All interior including puddlelamps and rear turn signals [lasfit would not fit in the rear tail lights thinking of a way to modify to match the colors since I love the brightness])

DiodeDynamics 3000k Yellow Fog Lights

Morimoto SLF 5000k LED Low Beams

LASFIT LS 6500k LED High Beams

LASFIT front turn signals

All sites have car lookups so you have the proper bulb sizes. Only one not working properly was lasfit for the rear turn signals due to the size.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The interior looks cool and very clean. Not like mine:/
What solution do you use for cleaning the interior of the car? The one that I use does not help me get rid of the fingerprints, and everything looks messy. I want to get some LED lights for the car's interior, and I think that all these fingerprints will be seen much more clearly when those lights are on. So, I need to get rid of any kind of dirt inside. At least for the first time, my car should look flawless to demonstrate to my wife that I have not thrown the money away buying those LEDs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts