Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so excited that I am going to own my VERY first HYBRID. And yes my VERY first Lexus too. Anyways, my '12 CT 200h F-Sport Special Edition will arrived at my dealership next week. The waiting is killing me! :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
I waited two months to get my CT, and am still excited when I drive it. I run in sports mode most of the time, but I can imagine the "F" should feel much difference.
congratulation.

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
I cant wait for the first post of a CT200h F-sport owner with some pictures in real life! :)
You mean North America?

We've had F-sport owners from around the world posting for months.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I like the idea of going 'green' :D
Congrats. My first Lexus and hybrid too, never thought I'd own a hybrid until I saw the styling of this car. It has completely changed my driving habits too!

·
Registered
17 Posts
1) its gonna be my 1st Hybrid car. 2) its gonna be my 1st "brand new" car. & 3) its gonna be my 1st Lexus car. I placed my order in Sept and I won't be seeing it til Dec (according to the salesperson) so I can't wait.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm a proud CT Special Edition owner! Just picked it up today! Thought I might share some pictures of my car with you guys! Enjoy!

·
Registered
371 Posts
Beeeeeee-u-tee-ful!!! Congratulations on your new special edition CT.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Damn that looks nice! Did the windows come tinted like that or did you have that installed?

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
1) its gonna be my 1st Hybrid car. 2) its gonna be my 1st "brand new" car. & 3) its gonna be my 1st Lexus car. I placed my order in Sept and I won't be seeing it til Dec (according to the salesperson) so I can't wait.
Nice. I noticed you're from my neck of the woods. What dealership? Got mine thru Northborough Lexus, have had mine since early June and have already racked up 10K miles! :eek: I'm north of Boston.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts