Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just Picked up a 2016 F-sport for my Fiancée as her daily driver. 93,800 on the clock, 3 previous owners (1 lease, 2 private owners), clean title and I got it at a toyota dealership in Oxnard CA. This was equipped with every option except the moon roof, I didn't know it became an option in 2016 :(. Came with a Rino roof rack and a rear trailer hitch (might sell it cheap on here if I find no use for it). I've worked on toyotas for 22 years now, I've had 3 MR2 turbos, 2 All-trac Celicas (1 im currently rebuilding ground up for a rally car), countless tacomas and other random toyota models over the years. Love toyota, but I think my girl is going to love the Lexus brand more. At 94K I just did the spark plugs, oil change, air filter, cleaned the throttle body and MAF then put half a tank of chevron 91 octane in it with some chevron fuel system cleaner. Gonna drive it hard and see if the MPG's go up, its been doing about 32-33 with a lot of highway driving and the AC on 100% of the time. Wonder if it needs anything else between now and 100K. I've read that the coolant is rated for 100k, not sure if these CVT's need to be flushed, or drain/refilled. First hybrid i've ever worked on and the damn thing came with only 1 key and no owners manual. Going to check the brakes, suspension (rides good though) and underside this weekend.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, like you i'm in the US and apparently for 2016 it became a $1100 option. I guess their thought was lets make the base model cheaper in case people don't want a sunroof. Are there people on here from other countries? I've read that Japan and the UK still make these vehicles.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts