Lexus CT200h Forums banner

First Bad Reviews I've Seen on the CT200h

7K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  corrado_mr2 
People who can't get the facts straight, by at least rereading their article to ensure the facts are correct, and do not objectively rate something have no right being an editor of anything....

Weak article by a guy still stuck on a V8 and 250HP. If they don't wake up and smell the coffee they will be doomed. The times they are a changin ! Cars averaging 18-20 mpg are dinosaurs already, they just don't know it. Maybe in 5 years the next CT will get 75mpg, but for now 45mpg is stellar for a compact luxury car. I doubt you can squeeze much more mileage out of straight gasoline so I think the key to increasing MPG is increasing the battery capacity, giving the gas engine more of an assist and propelling on electric a greater amount of the time. Toyota/Lexus will figure it out. I love my CT200h. No, it is not a rocket, but that isn't the point at all. Personally I think the Sport mode when needed is very adequate. i am very pleased with my purchase.
CT200H Premium, Starfire Pearl, Navigation, Black interior, Premium Sound.
Ditto.... and besides if I really want to get over my need for speed I just take the Carrera out :D.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.