Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Santa Monica, Ca., reporting on my first months fuel economy, as today my car odomter turned 1K!
38.0 mpg,. Interested in others actual 1, & 5 K Mpg readings.
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site!

I'm in Culver City and commute to Santa Monica each day. I've had my CT since early March and 38 mpg is about right for this area. There are several threads that discuss the why's and wherefore's of this. Let's just say that the situation here on the West Side is somewhat unique and a bit of a challenge to getting optimum fuel economy! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Seattle area, total 2500 miles so far, and get 40 MPG on sports mode, and 43 MPG in ECO mode. average 2 adults in the car.
I really hope it can reach over 50 MPG in sports mode, just kidding.:D

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
My first 2,500 miles I averaged about 46 MPG, as I babied the car and broke it in gently.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just completed my first 2500 miles and average 43.8. That is about 50/50 in town and out of town driving.

·
Registered
441 Posts
ECOnomical mode

If you can get used to comfortably driving in Eco mode, it will make a real difference. We are getting about 50 mpg (Imperial gallons) without really trying (other than using Eco mode).

·
Registered
11 Posts
2.1K miles on the car in hot and dry Texas- 45.4 MPG. I have noticed as the weather has cooled down a bit the MPG's are going up. Just filled up yesterday 7.1G @321 miles 45.2 and gauges today are showing ~48's.

Guess it is nice to have a cool ~85 deg F day :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts