Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally, after 2 months of waiting, I got a call from the dealer today stating that the car is in ! I will go to pick it up on Thursday morning. From then on, I'll be to able to claim as a real member of the CLUB.

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Congratulations. Glad the wait is finally over! Enjoy

·
Registered
296 Posts
Where did you get the car? Im also in Montreal! Congrat by the way! I can see that St-julie has still couple 2011 on stock! But most of the time they are premium model!

I will be getting the F-Sport one in sonic blue i think :)

·
Registered
209 Posts
Congratulations. You wont be disappointed.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Where did you get the car? Im also in Montreal! Congrat by the way! I can see that St-julie has still couple 2011 on stock! But most of the time they are premium model!

Thanks Tonic ! I ordered it from Spinelli Lexus in Lachine. If you want, I can introduce you to the sale rep that I dealed with. Also, I have the exact cost prices of CT in Canada (source : APA).

I thought of the F model. But since it is the identical engine, I stepped down a notch (diff of more than 3K).

·
Registered
296 Posts
Thanks Tonic ! I ordered it from Spinelli Lexus in Lachine. If you want, I can introduce you to the sale rep that I dealed with. Also, I have the exact cost prices of CT in Canada (source : APA).

I thought of the F model. But since it is the identical engine, I stepped down a notch (diff of more than 3K).
Yeah why not give me the infos your saleman! If you CAN send me the price of the car! Do you lease or bought it?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I think to get the exact one model too. I worry a little bit about the ride of this model since the suspension is more stiff. But I love the blue so much, and it comes well equiped.

You do you think to lease or buy?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah why not give me the infos your saleman! If you CAN send me the price of the car! Do you lease or bought it?
The sale rep is Vincent Sabourin

The Canadian dealers' cost prices for each models :
Base (cost vs MSRP) : 28775 vs 30950
Touring : 30335 vs 32900
Premium : 32735 vs 35900
Technology : 35610 vs 39350

To these amounts, you have to add the fee of "prep and ship" of 1950$ which belongs to Lexus. Therefore, you cannot bargain on this fee.

So my touring package came to 35000 $ (MSRP)

I bought it.

Good luck

·
Registered
296 Posts
I think to get the exact one model too. I worry a little bit about the ride of this model since the suspension is more stiff. But I love the blue so much, and it comes well equiped.

You do you think to lease or buy?

i will lease for sure

im sure all dealership have at least one blue on order!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts