Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although it wasn't the one thing I wanted I gave up and picked one out of the floor they had. Originally was waiting for Red with Caramel and Prem Audio since June.
Ended up getting Red, Black Nuluxe, Nav, Prem Aud., lighted door sills, rear bumper decal with Cargo mat and net.
It was nice to finally get in one for the final time and driving home.
The fun begins...

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Wow, can't believe you've still been waiting, that's crazy! Glad you're finally in one seacliff.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Congrats Seacliff, one of these weekends we need to arrange a SoCal CT meet, would be cool to get together and see what everyone has done with their CT's...

·
Registered
134 Posts
At some point you just gotta go for it! I have the same red/black nuluxe and no regrets. No color fade, wear, cracking, and stains. Very durable interior. Only minor inconvenience is the seats not used like at the rear, you'll see dust after a few weeks, but wipes off easily.

Oh and compared to the Jag (+- 20 mpg on premium?), you'll see at least 2 1/2 times better mileage and gas savings on regular! Congrats!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks cepfire and corrado_mr2. You are right at some time you got to pull the pin.
Cepfire, I know there is quite a few here from San Diego County. At some point a meet might be possible, even maybe at Lexus Escondido as a hub.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Congrats seacliff. It's about time, you're been waiting for a long time.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Congrats Seacliff!

It's a long wait. I think we have been waiting for you so we can have a meet for San Diego/So Cal :)

Tim

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Congrats Seacliff!

It's a long wait. I think we have been waiting for you so we can have a meet for San Diego/So Cal :)

Tim
Definetly a long one. I know My delay caused us not not have that Julian pie run. I sure wanted some hot apple pie with ice cream, mmmm.
Somewhere here in time we can do something, even an afternoon lunch get together. I know Cepfire is ready.
Maybe after the Holidays we can schedule something.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Congratulations, Seacliff! So glad to hear you got a car at last!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Congratulations, Seacliff! So glad to hear you got a car at last!
Thanks, just got back from Palm Springs and enjoyed the ride up and down that SR74. Was nice using all the modes including the Brake assist coming down the SR74 when there were slower drivers in front other wise just let her coast down hill.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts