Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after waiting 4 months, my CT is finally here!!!!

Picked it up in the morning then went to work, didn't have time to take more pics. Will post more in a few days! :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Looking good, what interior did you get? I am thinking of a white with caramel interior. Still waiting on mine to come in.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Congrats!!! I don't know how you worked all day after picking it up!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats!!! I don't know how you worked all day after picking it up!
Tell me about it! I've been staring at my watch all day at work! Must've been the longest day ever in my life!!!!!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Tell me about it! I've been staring at my watch all day at work! Must've been the longest day ever in my life!!!!!
Haha, I bet!! I'm glad I got mine on a Fri afternoon.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Yay! How exciting. It looks great in the blazing Ontario sun - the starfire pearl is a real head-turner. Have a great weekend getting to know your CT.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Uuuuhhhh... I'm jealous!! Looks like Starfire on Black leather with LED's. Loaded I'm assuming?!? Tell us the options list. You lucky lucky guy!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Looks great!

This one came equipped with the Canadian Technology Package?

(edit: Oh yes I can see it in your sig now :p)

·
Registered
53 Posts
oh man.. i ordered the same pkg. and that looks like don valley.. but mine comes in november.. do u mind trading? haha jk... i wish mine was here ... have fun with ur new car

·
Registered
237 Posts
oh man.. i ordered the same pkg. and that looks like don valley.. but mine comes in november.. do u mind trading? haha jk... i wish mine was here ... have fun with ur new car
That wait was hard, hope you get yours soon!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yes, it was from DVNL. When did you place your order? Mine was in March, waited for 4 months

1 - 12 of 12 Posts