Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after waiting 4 months, my CT is finally here!!!!

Picked it up in the morning then went to work, didn't have time to take more pics. Will post more in a few days! :)

·
Registered
237 Posts
Congrats!!! I don't know how you worked all day after picking it up!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Tell me about it! I've been staring at my watch all day at work! Must've been the longest day ever in my life!!!!!
Haha, I bet!! I'm glad I got mine on a Fri afternoon.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Yay! How exciting. It looks great in the blazing Ontario sun - the starfire pearl is a real head-turner. Have a great weekend getting to know your CT.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Uuuuhhhh... I'm jealous!! Looks like Starfire on Black leather with LED's. Loaded I'm assuming?!? Tell us the options list. You lucky lucky guy!

·
Registered
237 Posts
oh man.. i ordered the same pkg. and that looks like don valley.. but mine comes in november.. do u mind trading? haha jk... i wish mine was here ... have fun with ur new car
That wait was hard, hope you get yours soon!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
oh man.. i ordered the same pkg. and that looks like don valley.. but mine comes in november.. do u mind trading? haha jk... i wish mine was here ... have fun with ur new car
yes, it was from DVNL. When did you place your order? Mine was in March, waited for 4 months

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.