Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 2 of 18 Posts

· Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Congrats man! So did it come down from MA free of chips & blemishes? Any idea what type of clear bra they used/product name? There are so many out there and not every dealer is going to be using the same one. I'm getting it installed as well, it's called Auto-Bahn I think. Picking up my CT Tuesday night, it just arrived at the dealer yesterday! :) Oh, and I found a buyer for my G35, getting $2,500 more than the dealer offered me to trade it! BOOO YAAAAH!

· Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Yes, that is the one I got...it is Autobahnd...when you get yours, tell me what you think. I didn't realize the bra came up so far on the hood...looks like a line across the almost center of the hood....it works but looks funny.
Ok, will do. I think the darker the car, the more noticeable it would be (the line at the end of it). We had a clear film installed by the dealer before delivery on my wife's Honda Pilot (dark gray) and when I first saw it, I too was a bit distracted on how visible it was, but over time, it doesn't seem to bother me as much any more. I won't miss all the paint chips on the front of my car though, so I think it's worth the compromise.

1 - 2 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.