Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally .... FINALLY got mine. A gorgeous Matador Red Premium w/Nav & Ecru NuLuxe interior. I love it. Don't understand why so many complained about its rough ride and lack of whoomph .... This little ct200H ride is a lot softer than my bmw e93 with its ultra harsh rft's. What is really nice about the Lexus is its superior audio, even though it is not a Marcus Levinson it is far superior than BMW's Harman Kardon. The Lexus Nav system unfortunately is lagging behind BMW's which features Google Map send. But of course the ct200H is about 10K cheaper than the new F30 and it is capable of 40mpg !!!:)

Attachments

·
Registered
121 Posts
Congrats! I have an Obsidian but wanted Matador Red (but didn't want to wait 6-8 months in the spring of 2011 to order in a red one) but I still think that is the best color!!!!!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Congratulations.. I don't mind the audio, I have adjusted the settings, bass and changed my front to back and it sounds good to me.
Enjoy.

232 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you folks for congratulating me, and thanks for correcting Mark Levinson spellling. I cannot hypermill here in NJ for I am surrounded by oxymoron drivers. I drive normally, I do not push it hard but I do accelerate to keep with the traffic; and on the first 200 miles I averaged about 40 mpg, combination NJ highways and NYC streets w/ AC on !!! Very impressed indeed. I love its exclusivity here in NY/NJ/PA greater metropolitan area for it is a rarity to see on the road.

·
Registered
200 Posts
hey, give LEXUS ENFORM a shot, go here:Lexus Drivers

you will be able to set up E-DESTINATION, which is very cool! Perhaps even better then the BMW Google Maps Send?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Agreed. E-Destination makes it very easy to add locations into the GPS. I wish you could add more than 10 entries to a group though.

Sent from my iPad using AG Free

232 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HAAAAA... you hit right on the nail, tSoprano! I was lamenting on the absence of googleMap send without realizing that the Lexus eDestination feature is more convenient to use, with one caveat though... you got to pay after one year. My mpg went up to 47.5 mpg Normal mode.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts