Lexus CT200h Forums banner

Few pics of my 2015 CT200h F-Sport

26K views 31 replies 13 participants last post by  jay2 
#1 ·
Bought the car on 12/30/2014 to take advantage of the 0.9% APR and just did a few mods to it.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Rim Wheel
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mid-size car Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire White
Land vehicle Vehicle Car White Alloy wheel
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Automotive tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Rim

See less See more
#3 ·
#8 ·
I was trying to get a hold of some 57xtremes but they only had +33 available. I went with the AG M510 19x8.5 +45 with 235/35 all around on Tanabe coilovers. I'll probably keep the wheels for a year. Still waiting someone to make a new add-on lip. I am not feeling TRDs. Maybe it'll grow on to me later.

#11 ·
Looks nice! Very clean and really like the wheel/tire pkg you picked out. Also, like the trim piece above the grill. Originally chrome, is this an aftermarket part, or did you paint the original?

#22 ·
Thanks for the info!!! Couple more questions if you don't mind. Have you taken your car through a car wash yet with the visors? If not, would you and do you think they'll be fine? Also your wheel set up and suspension, how's the ride? Bouncy? Bumpy? Any dragging going over speed bumps and steep drive ways? Any rubbing with the wheels on dips and sharp turns?

#32 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.