Lexus CT200h Forums banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Sick ok. Just got to order it now. It doesn't take long to ship does it?
Got them fairly quick. Maybe 2 days after I placed the order. I live in Costa Mesa, CA

Jay2, which visors are those, the $450 or the $140. I saw that there are 2 diffrent kinds. I want to purchase the same exact one you got. Looks clean!
I got the $140 from Nigel JDM Parts.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for the info!!! Couple more questions if you don't mind. Have you taken your car through a car wash yet with the visors? If not, would you and do you think they'll be fine? Also your wheel set up and suspension, how's the ride? Bouncy? Bumpy? Any dragging going over speed bumps and steep drive ways? Any rubbing with the wheels on dips and sharp turns?

·
Registered
990 Posts
Thanks for the info!!! Couple more questions if you don't mind. Have you taken your car through a car wash yet with the visors? If not, would you and do you think they'll be fine? Also your wheel set up and suspension, how's the ride? Bouncy? Bumpy? Any dragging going over speed bumps and steep drive ways? Any rubbing with the wheels on dips and sharp turns?
Wait.....You bring your Lexus through an automatic car washes? People who love their cars don't let the swirl mark machines ruin their rides. If you must do an automatic wash then fully touch-less is the only way to go. Otherwise hand car washes and the best way to go.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
- Tanabe Sustec Coilovers
- 19x8.5 +45 AG M510 Matte black
- 235/35 Nitto Invos

I don't rub going up driveways slowly, I just fear of scraping the front bumper for the car being so low. I only hear the front tires 'slightly' rub when I hit quick 'mini dips' on the freeway or maybe some residential areas going at a fast speed.

Car is always hand washed. Although I am curious how it'll hold up to a car wash.

·
Registered
4 Posts
- Tanabe Sustec Coilovers
- 19x8.5 +45 AG M510 Matte black
- 235/35 Nitto Invos
'

Damn.. How is that we're on the same coilovers and my car won't go that low...
Looks good. Maybe it's the tire size? I am maxed out and my car doesn't look like that.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
21 - 32 of 32 Posts