Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
i have been contemplating if i should put a sheet of carbon fibre across the roof like the 2015 Fsport such as this one. but my car is silver and not Fsport trim, so dunno if it may look bad lol

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What wheels did you end up getting and what size tires?
I was trying to get a hold of some 57xtremes but they only had +33 available. I went with the AG M510 19x8.5 +45 with 235/35 all around on Tanabe coilovers. I'll probably keep the wheels for a year. Still waiting someone to make a new add-on lip. I am not feeling TRDs. Maybe it'll grow on to me later.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I was trying to get a hold of some 57xtremes but they only had +33 available. I went with the AG M510 19x8.5 +45 with 235/35 all around on Tanabe coilovers. I'll probably keep the wheels for a year. Still waiting someone to make a new add-on lip. I am not feeling TRDs. Maybe it'll grow on to me later.
It looks great, you went with the same wheels and tire size I did. You look a little lower on the coilovers versus the Megan springs I am running. My TRD lip is on order, so eagerly waiting, hopefully the back up at the Docks don't delay it.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It looks great, you went with the same wheels and tire size I did. You look a little lower on the coilovers versus the Megan springs I am running. My TRD lip is on order, so eagerly waiting, hopefully the back up at the Docks don't delay it.
I cant wait to see them. I think you'd be the first in USA.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Looks nice! Very clean and really like the wheel/tire pkg you picked out. Also, like the trim piece above the grill. Originally chrome, is this an aftermarket part, or did you paint the original?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks nice! Very clean and really like the wheel/tire pkg you picked out. Also, like the trim piece above the grill. Originally chrome, is this an aftermarket part, or did you paint the original?
The front garnish is vinyl wrapped. I got it done at the same time with window trim.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yeah I just got mine yesterday and I'm hooked on this forum.. oh the good o' days. Haha just checked out the visors. was it hard to install?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Jay2, which visors are those, the $450 or the $140. I saw that there are 2 diffrent kinds. I want to purchase the same exact one you got. Looks clean!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts