Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My fender liner was damaged due to deep snow getting up under it. It fell off and I retrieved it, but there was also a white cotton pad that looked like some sort of insulation for sound? I can't find this as a part anywhere where as the fender liner is easy to find.

anybody know what this cotton pad is?

2015 CT200h

·
Registered
6 Posts
My fender liner was damaged due to deep snow getting up under it. It fell off and I retrieved it, but there was also a white cotton pad that looked like some sort of insulation for sound? I can't find this as a part anywhere where as the fender liner is easy to find.

anybody know what this cotton pad is?

2015 CT200h
I also lost my fender liner while driving on the interstate and when I stopped I found a white cotton pad stuck underneath my car. I thought I just picked it up on the road, coincidentally.
I took it to the body shop and they had no idea what it was for. This is the first time anyone has affirmed it was a part of the car.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was at my mechanic yesterday as I received my replacement part in the mail -- he confirmed the big cotton pad is a part of the sound proofing on the car.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Is it possible you can find out the part number? Mine fell off couple years ago and didn't bother to replace it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts