Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just seeing if there is anyone interested in these... they are in the attic but not in a rush to sell either...

Since there aren't any on the market right now, I don't know what a fair asking price is. Certainly less than the 700.00 per wheel the dealer charges but not 100.00 per wheel either... I'm thinking 225.00 per wheel for starters? Sorry - no TPM sensors or tires - I used those on the new wheels currently on the car.

Basically new, less than 600 miles on them. If there's a need, I'll post pics and buyer covers shipping via UPS or FedEx ground.

Shoot me a PM if you are interested and need more info.

Thanks for looking.

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
Just seeing if there is anyone interested in these... they are in the attic but not in a rush to sell either...

Since there aren't any on the market right now, I don't know what a fair asking price is. Certainly less than the 700.00 per wheel the dealer charges but not 100.00 per wheel either... I'm thinking 225.00 per wheel for starters?

Basically new, less than 600 miles on them. If there's a need, I'll post pics and buyer covers shipping via UPS or FedEx ground.

Shoot me PM.

Thanks for looking.
If the TPM sensors are included this is a good deal.

I'm assuming tires are not included ????

U can get the rims and sensors from Sewell for $398 and $82 respectively.

I'm still waiting for the F-Sport Trident Rims

Good Luck !

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks audi4t - I updated the original post to state TPM sensors and tires are not included.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pm'd back.

Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts