Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that everyone is several years into ownership I'm wondering what is your best recommendation for a tire that combines great Fuel Efficiency with lower road noise. I'm still driving on the OEM Michelin Primacy's on my 2015 (that I just purchased last year) and it's time to change the tires. Looking at Bridgestone Ecopia or maybe sticking with Michelins? Costco is having a great sale right now on Michelin's and Bridgestone...would love advice!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Now that everyone is several years into ownership I'm wondering what is your best recommendation for a tire that combines great Fuel Efficiency with lower road noise. I'm still driving on the OEM Michelin Primacy's on my 2015 (that I just purchased last year) and it's time to change the tires. Looking at Bridgestone Ecopia or maybe sticking with Michelins? Costco is having a great sale right now on Michelin's and Bridgestone...would love advice!!!
We replaced our tires with Pirelli P7 Cinturatos from Tire Rack. The are quiet, less expensive than OEM Michelins with just as good fuel efficiency.

·
Registered
24 Posts

1 - 3 of 3 Posts