Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after my 2012 CT200h was declared a total loss I decided on getting a new 2014 Accord Hybrid EX-L.

As the Daft Punk song says, its "Bigger, better, faster, stronger"....

It has every bell and whistle my CT had and more. Also a plus looking out from the driver's perspective the view reminds me of my 2001 Prelude.

I will say the CT did handle better, but the Accord's handling isn't bad. The extra acceleration more than makes up for it.

For those of you ready to switch out of the CT, I would strongly consider the Accord Hybrid as an option.

Farewell and thanks for everything....

accord.jpg

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
With my CT I was getting 44mpg on average, highest was 48mpg for one full tank trip. I'm still on my first tank with the Accord, but the car computer reads out 47.2mpg with a quarter tank left. I would say its comparable.

·
Banned
325 Posts
No doubt both these cars are really very awesome. This model of Accord is really very advance and hybrid mode is the specific technology in it which raise it higher than CT.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Almost certainly both these autos are actually quite great. This model of Accord is actually quite advance and half and half mode is the particular innovation in it which raise it higher than CT.
Eating games

1 - 9 of 9 Posts