Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

I'm a new proud owner of a CT200H F Sport in Melbourne Australia. I have used this forum a lot for general feedback and comments before the purchase of this car, and thought it befitting to return the favour by posting pictures of the result of using it.

I'll be making slight aesthetic modifications as I go. I will try to put up pics as soon as they happen. I got a list in mind.

Once again, my thanks to the CT200H forum contributors.

Cheers all. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
441 Posts
Whitehat: I'm glad to see another Australian on the Forum. I have enjoyed my participation on the Forum and learned a few things, too.

My partner has had his CT Luxury for six months now, and of course I have been driving it. What I didn't count on was loving it so much I have traded my IS250 on a CT f Sport (Flame Blue with Water White trim). Lexus of Adelaide tell me it was rolling off the production line today and after a slow boat from Japan, I should be taking delivery early March. Meanwhile, I'm sure you will like your CT the more you drive it. Happy (and safe) motoring.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Congrat, white is my favorite for the CT, but i got blue because it would have been my third white car and i wanted to change!

Looks gorgeous!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congrat, white is my favorite for the CT, but i got blue because it would have been my third white car and i wanted to change!

Looks gorgeous!
Cheers Tonic.

If it had been arctic and pure white found in BMWs, I probably would have not gone with white but the gorgeous flame blue, but pearl white is so damn hard to reject !

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Whitehat: I'm glad to see another Australian on the Forum. I have enjoyed my participation on the Forum and learned a few things, too.

My partner has had his CT Luxury for six months now, and of course I have been driving it. What I didn't count on was loving it so much I have traded my IS250 on a CT f Sport (Flame Blue with Water White trim). Lexus of Adelaide tell me it was rolling off the production line today and after a slow boat from Japan, I should be taking delivery early March. Meanwhile, I'm sure you will like your CT the more you drive it. Happy (and safe) motoring.
Likewise mate. Im loving the car already. The Flame Blue with white trim is an awesome combination, and for me, it was either the pearl white or flame blue. It was a tough choice, but the awesome black headliner made me decide to go for the standard F sport trim black, and it would have been easier if the seats had come with a dark red/brown combination. :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Need a quick opinion on this. I intend to black out the bottom lip of the f-sport front bumper to give a more aggressive stance. A 10 sec job example is below. What do you guys think?

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Lexus Sedan

I may also like to somehow darken the chrome bit of the front grill, again to improve the look of the car.

Thoughts? Opinions?

·
Registered
441 Posts
whitehat: My partner drives a Pearl White CT with ivory trim. I thought the Flame Blue would provide a contrast and the light grey Water White trim should look good with the blue. BTW, it's only the seats and the door panels - the headlining is still black. Just wishing it would arrive!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
whitehat: My partner drives a Pearl White CT with ivory trim. I thought the Flame Blue would provide a contrast and the light grey Water White trim should look good with the blue. BTW, it's only the seats and the door panels - the headlining is still black. Just wishing it would arrive!
You will make a nice couple on the road! Never too soon mate, never too soon :)

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
oOOoo. Congrats. I have a quick question.

Do you guys have a different iPod holder in your cars, where the iPod is laid on its side?

I'm interested in getting one. Will probably have to modify it to fit my LHD car. UGH. I can't seem to find a part number anywhere.

Help?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
oOOoo. Congrats. I have a quick question.

Do you guys have a different iPod holder in your cars, where the iPod is laid on its side?

I'm interested in getting one. Will probably have to modify it to fit my LHD car. UGH. I can't seem to find a part number anywhere.

Help?
Heap, we have. But in aus, it's rhd, hence the iPod holder is of different orientation. Its suited to fit the aux, USB (with cover open) , the groove sits on the open cover. It's going to take a lot of work to modify it I'll imagine.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Need a quick opinion on this. I intend to black out the bottom lip of the f-sport front bumper to give a more aggressive stance. A 10 sec job example is below. What do you guys think?

I may also like to somehow darken the chrome bit of the front grill, again to improve the look of the car.

Thoughts? Opinions?
I managed to darken the lower lip and the chrome portion of the front grill.

For all future projects, I will post in the body section. Thanks all once again.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks guys. Its a simple matte black vinyl sticker.

I intend to put a F badge on either (1) grill(and have lexus logo tinted) or (2) at the darkened bottom lip; whilst debadging the CT200H and have the F sport emblem there as well.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
that's look good....
can i have more pic of this... maybe a bigger pic or close up??
I don't have a close up, and I travel a lot for the job. I have couple of small projects (read ideas) that I want to do. I'll post the pictures up as I go, likely in the pictures section.

It looks really good close up though, for now, you have to take my word for it :p

1 - 20 of 20 Posts