Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can someone with good eyes tell me what size these rims are by reading the tire size... sewell's online site shows 17s for the ones they will sell... but this pic looks like it is 18s... i see 225 40 18s...

thanks

·
Registered
152 Posts
It really does look like 18 to me as well...

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
for reference.. pic from sewell.. looks small

pic from online f sport

looks slightly bigger... but i think there is a drop involved too.. so i dont know if its the drop that is making me think that the sizes are different..

·
Registered
152 Posts
I wonder if there's a 17" and 18" version of the same design

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
And on another note. F-Sport brakes? Will these be available cause aren't the brakes special compared to regular brakes because they regenerate power.

·
Registered
205 Posts
As far as I know The F series wheels for the Ct are 17" and are $190 each

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
And on another note. F-Sport brakes? Will these be available cause aren't the brakes special compared to regular brakes because they regenerate power.
The regeneration is cause by M2 acting as a generator and putting braking force on the drive wheels through the synergy drive transmisson; It is not the physical disc brakes.

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
Cancelled my F- sport rim order. Sewell have been given no information concerning when They can expect to receive them.

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Cancelled my F- sport rim order. Sewell have been given no information concerning when They can expect to receive them.
Very smart move!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Well has any one learned of any info on the release of the F-sport wheels yet. Last I heard it was supposed to be mid August and we are there..:(

This is almost as bad as waiting for Weathertech to get the digital floor mats out.

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
Well has any one learned of any info on the release of the F-sport wheels yet. Last I heard it was supposed to be mid August and we are there..:(

This is almost as bad as waiting for Weathertech to get the digital floor mats out.
No - I'm focusing on my new 135i. Performance side skirts are being painted today and will be installed later this week :):):):)

Here's what they will look like when they are installed.

·
Registered
283 Posts
UPDATE: Just received from my dealer...

now have set a delivery date of end of October through the second week of November

1 - 14 of 14 Posts