Lexus CT200h Forums banner

F Sport Springs

5K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  atlfokus 
#1 ·
Pretty new to this car. I have a 2017 base CT200h 28k. My question is if doing the f sport blue springs, do you need to also change the sway bars to f sport? I basically just wanna get that lower stance. This is what mine looks like currently. Dealership told me if I do springs I need to do sway bars as well.

See less See more
#3 ·
No you do not have to change anything else. I have a 2012 CT200h F sport and had the f-sport "blue" springs installed at the dealer. I recommend doing it for not only does it drop the stance of the car by about 1 - 1 1/2" but because of this lowing the handling is vastly improved most notably in how the car corners. And iif nothing else it gives the CT a much more aggressive look.

#5 ·
No you do not have to change anything else. I have a 2012 CT200h F sport and had the f-sport "blue" springs installed at the dealer. I recommend doing it for not only does it drop the stance of the car by about 1 - 1 1/2" but because of this lowing the handling is vastly improved most notably in how the car corners. And iif nothing else it gives the CT a much more aggressive look.
Do you have a picture of your car with the blue springs?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.