Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw this on Lexus's website:

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm ordering one ASAP. Probably tomorrow when we go in for the coolant recall!

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
oh wow.

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
:eek: sexy. if they came out with a black gloss F-Sport insert for above glovebox that would be sweet (I don't know if the one they mention that comes with F-Sport package will be just standard metallic one)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Put me down for one!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm gonna try to get the part number. My guess, won't be able to until someone can provide a VIN or if Sewell puts it up on their site...

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, no part number in the system yet that they could find... Gonna have to wait for someone to provide a VIN

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Now this is nice! Nice find! I want, I want! :)

·
Registered
152 Posts
Wants o.o

·
Registered
63 Posts
Photography really enhances the look of the F-Sport shifter knob, at first i did not think my F-Sport had this custom knob but upon further examination, i guess i do have it...it just doesn't appear like the one in your picture

·
Registered
842 Posts
Photography really enhances the look of the F-Sport shifter knob, at first i did not think my F-Sport had this custom knob but upon further examination, i guess i do have it...it just doesn't appear like the one in your picture
I agree. It is no big deal. It is certainly not worth what they are charging for it. In fact, it is really hard to figure out which end is up.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ya, someone on Club Lexus told me the knob isn't actually black :(

Thats too bad, cause I wanted to get ANYTHING other than chrome.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Can anyone with the F-Sport package confirm if their CT came with this leather shifter? I got my F-Sport with Leather two weeks ago but it has the standard chrome shifter that is in all the interior pics. Yet the description of the F-Sport w/Leather Package on my window sticker (& on Lexus.com) clearly states that it includes "Leather-trimmed shift knob". Just wondering if I should call the dealer...

·
Registered
205 Posts
Overpriced and still the same stupid shape

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
A shift knob on a ECVT is almost an Oxymoron

All this hullaballew about a shift knob on an automatic transmission. I could get excited if the CT200h F-sport really had a manual shift. :rolleyes: That is about the only thing I can fault about the car, except for the lack of ML audio onUSA models, no rear cup holders, sun shade, and the poor implementation of RDS data on the audio thinking 16 characters is enough for anything.:eek:

·
Registered
12 Posts
LOL I guess I'm just paranoid - turns out when I got into the car tonight that my shifter is the one in the picture. But as someone else pointed out that picture really is misleading..

1 - 20 of 33 Posts