Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I asked my salesperson and he said generally 30 days but to contact him if I don't receive it after 45 and he will check on it for me. Has anyone received theirs? How long did it take? Was there a number to check on the status of shipment?

Thanks!

·
Registered
842 Posts
I asked my salesperson and he said generally 30 days but to contact him if I don't receive it after 45 and he will check on it for me. Has anyone received theirs? How long did it take? Was there a number to check on the status of shipment?

Thanks!
I got my car on a Friday and the salesman called me on Monday and said he would drop it off that afternoon. He had said a week, but it was only a couple of days. Frankly, it is not a big deal. A backpack and a medium sized bag without wheels that I will probably never use. It is still stacked in the hallway outside my den. I travel a fair amount, but I only use wheeled luggage. A backpack and a small duffle type bag aren't all that useful to me. When I travel to football games in the fall I will probably use the backpack as a computer carry on bag, but I doubt that I will use the other bag much.

·
Registered
4 Posts
My sale person called me 4 days later and said they had it and to come by to pick it up. The bag looks better good IMO, made by TUMI so cant be too bad.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok so that means I should DEF have mine by now. Its not like I NEED it but I feel like I paid fro it, so I should have it. I guess I will have to contact my dealership.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts