Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

I recently purchased a 2013 model with the F Sport package. I am reading the installed options, under the F sport package it shows leather trimmed shift knob. My car came with the "cane" looking one. I have not reached out to the dealership yet, just wanted to get some feedback before I do. If this a mistake, should I ask for the proper shift knob?

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
47 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, that's what I thought. Mine came with the chrome standard one. I emailed the dealership, and is now waiting for answer. I'll keep you guys informed.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Now I'm wondering if I got the right shift knob. I bought an F-Sport a few days ago and it also came with the chrome one. Does anyone ever follow up on threads on this forum?

·
Registered
66 Posts
The F-Sport shift knob is Chrome...just a tad darker, but you can't really tell. The pictures are deceiving.

Rule of thumb is if your shift knob has "holes" (perforated) bottom portion then that IS the F-Sport shift knob.

They both (F and non F) look exactly the same basically besides that and a SLIGHTLY and I mean SLIGHTLY darker chrome top

·
Registered
192 Posts
The holes/perforation are a dead give away. Also .... The feel as well, the non f sport knobs feels harder and cheap. Same w/ the steering wheel, the f's have the same holes/perforation and softer feel

Hate your knob? Buy an is250/350 f sport knob:

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
216 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
The holes/perforation are a dead give away. Also .... The feel as well, the non f sport knobs feels harder and cheap. Same w/ the steering wheel, the f's have the same holes/perforation and softer feel

Hate your knob? Buy an is250/350 f sport knob:

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I just changed my LED shift knob to this F-sport shift knob as well. It feels very solid and match the F-sport steering wheel quite well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts