Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

Just curious, how much of a drop do the f sport springs provide?
Also, does anyone have pics with F sport springs and 18s?

Thanks

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump.. Any ideas on this one?
I'm looking to drop my car, but just looking for a minor drop

·
Registered
7 Posts
2012 ct f sport

I looked at the lexus website and it seems as though the 2012 ct is up now, along with the f sport wheels, sway bar kit and springs. Check it out, Im pretty excited!

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks!
I read the description, and it is approximately 1" drop front and rear.

·
Registered
16 Posts
If I were to special order my CT, can I special order the Fsport springs or is that only a dealer installed accessory, if I don't want to order the full F sport Package? I want to get the Caramel Interior with the Fire Agate

Reason being, if this can be factory installed, I can save on Install costs at dealer our third party shop and i would assume the factory would align the car prior shipment.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I want to get the F Sport springs and sways installed as well. Waiting for someone else to do it first and tell me how nice the ride is first though.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I want to get the F Sport springs and sways installed as well. Waiting for someone else to do it first and tell me how nice the ride is first though.
I own a F-Sport Special Edition.

I have test drove a regular non F Sport CT200h.

The F Sport Special Edition has less body roll, handles better, ride is firmer (not by much). The difference is obvious and in a very good way. Note that I track my M3, modified my previous Lexus, and I like car with good handling.

·
Registered
36 Posts
There are F Sport models without the suspension mods FYI. Learned this to damn late lol...

·
Registered
79 Posts
its an inch drop, but its not worth it, for the price. u can get tanabe springs and itll give u a 1.5" drop all around. much better imo.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Quick question,where do you get these parts from. I'm having a problem finding anything CT, I would like to lower the car to ride of the gap. Hoped tein would've obliged by now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts