Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Well, you can def beat the price if you look on eBay. I can't comment on them just yet as I have not installed them.... I'm on the fence still about making the leap, especially since the install isn't going to be cheap either.

I've wanted to do it, but am worried about making contact with speed bumps and those raised entrances to parking lots and driveways.

I'm sure someone who has them will follow up with some comments. Also, there have been a few folks selling them here in the classified section of the forums.

Good luck! I hope for your sake and mine there will be some honest feedback given.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
82 Posts
Someone on here selling the springs and sway bars for 275, for both!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
pm'd the seller 3 times.
0 response.

not even a courtesy msg to let you know whether or not they've been sold.
I had the same experience with that user and gave up. Luckily I found a local seller who sold me a set of used F Sport springs and sway bars for a good price. Whether they are "worth it" will be different for every person, but for me they're definitely worth it. I hate wheel gap, and I don't like the slammed look, so these springs are perfect for me. They give a nice drop and I've never had any trouble with speed bumps or driveways. I do make sure to be careful around them, but I've never scraped. Also, the ride comfort is pretty close to stock, it's a tad harsher but not by much. I've had aftermarket springs on other cars that I've owned where I've felt every imperfection on the road, which I hated. As for the sways, they greatly reduce body roll during turning and winding roads. Before them, when exiting the highway at a fast speed it would feel like I would flip over, but with the sways, the car stays planted top the road. You obviously can't go crazy fast speeds in, but it allows you do go faster without worrying about flipping over.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hey there! I have both lowering springs and sway bars on my f-sport se and love them! I think they are definitely worth it. I've had a stock ct as a loaner and can definitely tell the difference.

With the springs and sway bars, car is nice and low and just hugs curves very nicely. I'm always careful with speed bumps and driveways. I've scraped on the parking lot cement blocks twice but nothing major. I do have problems opening the passenger door on certain sidewalks. Just have to be careful with those. I love the look as it's a nice lower stance and it really makes a difference when making turns and hugging curves.

Good luck!! :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 9 of 9 Posts