·
Registered
205 Posts
It's your car,do what you wish. If you personally ask me,I say no

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:D agree with all you guys, but perhaps this kit will be interesting for someone...

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
I'm wondering if it will accent the windows better and bring together the existing chrome trim around the windows. I also have Junction Produce curtains too, so I wonder if it will make them pop more.

·
Registered
116 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
There were some side pieces posted in this forum. They ran along the bottom of the doors.

·
Registered
175 Posts
They look great and not too flashy.

I think it gives the CT200H more character and as Matt said it complement the chrome molding around the windows. I would say rather than breaking the flow of the dark tinted windows the contrast enhances it more. I think they look great at night or in low light.

So here's my smoky granite CT200H with the new "ghetto" look... :D
Also thinking to add the door chrome at the bottom as well.

·
Registered
414 Posts
So here's my smoky granite CT200H with the new "ghetto" look... :D
Also thinking to add the door chrome at the bottom as well.

Sorry, not for me - like the original look much more.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I like it. Breaks the dark car/dark tint. :)

How is it attached?

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Are they fingerprint resistant? The current black molding annoys me because it seems to retain fingerprints. I use that area to close my door.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
complement the chrome molding around the windows
Hmmm... :) Are they are equals to the existing window moldings, i mean color/tone? for the first look it seems that there is a little difference.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Excellent chrome finish.

Are they fingerprint resistant? ... I use that area to close my door.
I also use the pillar frame to close the door and haven't seen any fingerprint smudges on them. I'm guessing it's probably using hard chrome for durability and wear resistance.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I like it. Breaks the dark car/dark tint. :)
I was thinking along the same concept. I have the smoky granite with dark tint I like how the chrome pillars reinforces the outline of the window and the contrast adds a new dimension to the overall profile of the CT.

How is it attached?
It uses standard 3M adhesive just peel off the red plastic backing and attach directly to the pillar post.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hmmm... :) Are they are equals to the existing window moldings, i mean color/tone? for the first look it seems that there is a little difference.
The ones I have seems to closely match existing window molding. I think the perceived difference is due to variation in size and orientation. The chrome pillar are wide and vertical whereas the window molding are narrow and mostly horizontal. So the larger area tend to look a bit brighter.

To answer your question- yes the color/tone are a match.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts