Lexus CT200h Forums banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

· Registered
237 Posts
How on the world do they make money on a deal like that? I sure hope they offer that to me.
I'm assuming they also have people not bring cars in for smaller warranty work as they will not get the money back if they use the warranty. I wonder how much they can save by not doing some of this work.

· Registered
89 Posts
The dealer offered me the extended warranty for an additional $2200. He started out at around $3200 and came down to $2200. I have until Monday to decide if I want it. It extends the regular warranty of 4 years/50,000 miles to 7 years/100,000 miles. I am giving it some consideration since this is a new model and all the electronics. I imagine repairs are going to be pretty pricey. I would be curious what others out there have paid for their extended warranties. Seems to be quite a price variation from what I've read so far. Are these warranties pretty much the same, at least in the US? Nothing was mentioned to me about getting a full refund if not used.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.