Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my ride today. The dealer offered me off a total of $2200 off (including the lexus loyalty rebate). However, I also extended my warranty for another 3 years and purchased the alarm through their financial advisor so the price I ultimately paid was even a bit higher. The warranty was an additional $1900 and the alarm was nearly 700. Btw, I am from SoCal.

Any tips on whether or not either of these will be useful? If not, I would like to cancel the extension and request for a refund on the alarm as well (since I am scheduled to have the alarm done next week).

Please feel free to provide me with your suggestions!

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you Tim!

I am going to cancel my extended warranty. However, as for the alarm, I am still unsure. Can you let me in more on the Lexus Enform?

According to the sales & finance people, the CT200H does not have an alarm immobilizer unless I add on the $700 alarm! And they claim to say that anyone CAN ignite my car even without the key/alarm.

Does anyone know anything about this?

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The car comes with an alarm already. I would cancel and request for a refund ASAP.
Called the Finance sales lady and told her I will be cancelling the warranty! She requested an email or fax from me (since I live an hour away from the dealer, but I have also sent requesting for a refund on both the warranty & alarm!) Hopefully, it will all go well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.