Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to get your thoughts on the post-purchase sales push I went through while picking up my ct200h. Extended Warranty; 48mtnhs/125K miles $2475 Lexus Luxury Care $3,855 Express Total Care: $995. I didn't purchase any of these, yet.

Have any of the forum goers picked any of this up?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think I miss-spelled warranty when I searched the first time. Thank You!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Extended Warranty; 48mtnhs/125K miles $2475 Lexus Luxury Care $3,855 Express Total Care: $995... Have any of the forum goers picked any of this up?
+1

Frankly, I was so angry by the time I the negotiations were over and a business/financial person was trying to sell me an additional $8000 worth of warranty, special paint protection spray, and a liquid that would make my windshield harder than glass, that I paid no attention to the details.

It appears that the warranties are negotiable from what I've read in this forum. I know that the markup on an extended warranty is at least 100%. And a friend of mine who used to work for Lexus told me that the warranties can be purchased at a decent price because there are so few claims thanks to Lexus reliability. So I am interested in knowing more, and where else I can buy one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts